When you love your home it will love you right back! This Valentine’s Day, our experts made you a gift that keeps on giving. Keep up with this checklist of monthly maintenance that will leave your home sharing the love all year long!
- January Remove showerheads and clean sediment
- February Tighten any handles, knobs, racks, etc.
- March Inspect, and possibly change out HVAC filters
- April Clean out gutters
- May Replace batteries in smoke/carbon dioxide detectors
- June Clean range hood filters
- July Test your water heater’s pressure relief valve
- August Vacuum your refrigerator coils
- September Flush hot water heater and remove sediment
- October Inspect the exterior of your home
- November Check and clean dryer vent
- December Clean kitchen sink disposal
Love your home this year by keeping it in tip-top shape!